Distinctions & Accolades for Beldon and LeafGuard
The BELDON TEAM is proud of the many ways in which our employees and business are recognized.
- 2000 Texas Family Business of the Year by Baylor University
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) President’s Award for the 2000 Allied Company of the Year
- RSI 2001 Contractor of the Year
- MassMutual 2001 National Family Business of the Year Award — Honorable Mention
- Roofing/Siding/Insulation Magazine’s RSI Top “100”
- 2002 Profile in Leadership Award to Louise Beldon
- San Antonio Business Journal 40 Under 40 Award to Brad Beldon
- 2003 National Roofing Contractors Association Most Valuable Player Award to Beldon foreman Jesus Rojas
- 2004 National Roofing Contractors Association 57th Annual J.A. Piper Award to Michael Beldon
BELDON Home Solutions wants our employees, clients and business associates to help us maintain and improve our standards of excellence. We believe ideas and suggestions from inside and outside the company will help us offer a better product, provide better service and be a better business over all.
The Good Housekeeping Seal
Englert LeafGuard has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal, the foremost symbol of quality assurance and safety in America. To earn the Good Housekeeping Seal, LeafGuard underwent stringent testing by the Good Housekeeping Institute, the consumer product evaluation laboratory of Good Housekeeping magazine. LeafGuard was evaluated for six weeks by the Institute to ensure that the LeafGuard system met consumer expectations and performed as promised.
For the best, 100% clog-free gutter system made with patented technology from LeafGuard, call or contact us and request a free, in-home estimate online.