Keep Houston Gutters Trouble-Free With LeafGuard
Clog-Free Gutters Eliminate the Need for Climbing Ladders to Clean
There are many good reasons to replace rain gutters around your Houston, TX, home. Aesthetics, peeling, structural damage, and frequent clogging are just a few of these reasons. But the number one reason to replace your gutters with the patented clog-free LeafGuard seamless gutters: eliminating the need to repeatedly clean those gutters!
LeafGuard’s seamless design includes a protective hood that draws water in using liquid adhesion and forces debris to simply fall to the ground. No more climbing on rickety ladders to scoop out leaves, pine needles, dirt, etc.
The patented aluminum gutter system is not screwed or nailed into your roof, so it will not cause any extraneous damage or warranty violations. Its low-profile design won’t interfere with re-roofing. Exposed wood on the exterior can potentially let in rot and insect damage, particularly in areas where there is running water. Using durable, low-maintenance aluminum and vinyl soffit and fascia systems, we cover up that exposed wood for your home’s protection.
Benefits of LeafGuard Replacement Gutters
Installing LeafGuard is the perfect investment for your home in Houston. Here are just a few simple reasons why:
- LeafGuard gutters are designed to never need declogging, but if they ever do, we clear your gutters for free.
- Our system functions better than add-on covers, hoods, and screens.
- The one-piece hood and gutter are formed from a seamless piece of aluminum, eliminating problems with gutter attachments and color matching.
- Our exclusive ScratchGuard® paint finish will not chip, peel, or crack.
- It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- There are a variety of colors to customize and complement or match your home’s exterior.
- The LeafGuard gutter system can increase curb appeal and the resale value of your home.
- It saves time, money, and hassle because you no longer have to climb ladders to clean your gutters.
Assess Gutters for Replacement
Sometimes the hassle alone of cleaning a non-LeafGuard system is enough to want to replace your current gutter system. However there are many reasons to install new gutters.
You should replace your current gutter system if:
- There are leaks, dents, or rust.
- You notice paint cracks or chips.
- Gutters do not match your home’s exterior.
- Gutters are not seamless or one-piece, causing debris to clog the system.
- Clogging is frequent.
- Screens get blocked and require frequent cleaning.
- Clogs cause overflows or sagging gutters.
- Gutters pull away from the roof.
- Gutter covers are attached to the roof, causing holes or damage.
For the best, 100% clog-free gutter system made with patented technology from LeafGuard, call or contact us and request a free, in-home estimate online.